The position is responsible for the effective and efficient management of the Legal & Compliance Department and provision of legal advisory services.
Key Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Review and provide legal advice on tender documents.
- Review ongoing cases and advice management accordingly.
- Liaise with relevant departments to ensure that where legal risks have been identified, appropriate courses of action have been taken.
- Provide legal protection and risk management advice to management especially on contract management.
- Review and advise management on legal implications of internal policies and procedures.
- Continuously monitor compliance with statutory obligations and advise management accordingly.
- Provide continuous leadership and guidance to your department.
- Candidate must possess at least Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) in Law or equivalent
- At least 5 years’ Managerial experience gained from Power/Energy Industry.
- With strength in Taxation, Regulatory Compliance and Litigation.
- Willing to work in Makati City.